At INNAIN, we work following an eco-sustainable model for our business based on:
- Promoting the efficient use of natural resources
The raw material used to obtain our ingredients is the eggshell. It is, therefore, a by-product of the poultry sector in the food industry, where it is processed until its total upgrade to the main ingredient of a series of biological products. Our project provides an innovative alternative to the integral use of the egg, turning the elements that are currently disposed of into high value-added products used as a basis for the production of food supplements, cosmetics and functional foods. This avoids the production of a large amount of waste and the full potential of the eggshell is utilised, which is completely in line with the so-called “circular economy”.
- Implementing sustainable infrastructure
INNAIN satisfies all current environmental legislation. Our facilities are designed to be environmentally friendly, while minimising the energy required to complete the production processes.
We have implemented environmentally friendly processes, strict quality controls and adapted systems to suit the needs of our customers.
Quality and origin
All the ingredients produced by INNAIN are 100% natural, with the following important aspects:
- Quality and purity
- Eco-friendly (no-environmental impact)
- Production, selection and raw material control carried out at origin
- Sustainable origin Eggshells
We work hard to offer our customers innovative natural high-quality ingredients to produce the suitable product.
Features of our ingredients:
- Guaranteed to be GMO-free (i.e. no Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Free from gluten, soya and dairy derivatives
- Free from doping substances
- Free from unauthorised waste or substances
Our company has obtained the FSSC 22000 certificate: Food Safety Management System that guarantees the food safety of our production processes in preparing the different ingredients.